Planning Permission Highlights UK
The concept of planning Permission started in 1947 in UK, and it has got progressively harder to obtain.
Planners have considerable and arbitrary powers.
Planning permission comes with a time limit of 3 years, and no guarantee once expired, it will be easy to renew.
Once the work has started, the planning permission does not expire.
People ensure that planning permission is permanent by undertaking just the foundations and footings.
Planners are concerned with:
Size of the house
Site of the house
Neighbour’s privacy & right to natural light
Style of the house
Vehicular access & turning
Trees & hedges
Access for Fire Engines
If the site is in the conservation area
Grade I, Grade II* and Grade II
Presence of slow worms, bats & Newts
Section 106 agreements
Frequently Asked Questions on Planning in UK
1. Do we need Planning Permissions for Terraced House. Can we build under Permitted Development ?
2. Can Detached House build under Permitted Development ?
3. Once I have Planning i do not need Building Control ?
4. If Planning drawings get me Planning Permissions, then why do i need Building Regs Drawings ?
5. Is Building Control next step after Planning Permission ?
6. Do i need Structural Engineers report for Loft Conversion ?
7. Do I need Planning for Loft conversion in London ?
8. Why do we need Neighbours approval for building extensions.
9. Can i get planning permission to build Balcony on my terrace house extension ?
10. And many more ...
We have answer to all your questions & queries, kindly contact us
* Above content is published without any legal responsibility. Please consult the qualified professionals for advice.